@RTE Police have offered support to referee Michael Oliver and his wife Lucy and warned social media trolls … [Read More...]
- ALL MEMBERS MUST ATTEND 6 FROM 9 MEETING’S TO AVAIL OF THEIR VOTING RIGHTS AT THE A.G.M
- MEMBERS WHO FAIL TO NOTIFY REGISTRAR JOHN SWEENEY OF NON ATTENDANCE OF A MEETING BY POST OR EMAIL (NO TEXT) WILL BE FINED. €10 PLUS €7 POSTAGE. TOTAL €17.
- ALL MEMBERS WILL BE GRANTED 3 APOLOGIES ONLY
- AFTER 2 APOLOGIES MEMBERS WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE REGISTRAR TO INFORM THEM THEY HAVE ONLY 1 REMAINING APOLOGY.
- AFTER 3 APOLOGIES MEMBERS WILL BE MARKED AS ABSENT AND FINED €10 PLUS €7 POSTAGE.TOTAL €17 FOR EVERY NON ATTANDANCE OF A MEETING.
- FINES WILL BE POSTED 3 DAYS AFTER EVERY MEETING BY REGISTER POST.
SO GET YOUR 6 MEETINGS IN AS SOON AS YOU CAN.
15th January 6th
14th May A.G.M.
Apologies to John Sweeney by 6pm on the night of the meeting. email@example.com
ALL MEMBERS TO BE SEATED AT 7.OOPM SHARP.
MEETINGS WILL COMMENCE AT 7.OO AND FIMSH AT 9PM.
ALL MEMBERS TO BE SEATED AT 7.OOPM SIIARP FOR THE AGM
ALL BRANCH MEETINGS HELD AT BLACKPOOL COMMUNITY CENTRE.