Main points to consider when writing a report
- What offence was committed (LOTG)?
- Where was the location of the incident……and you?
- When did it occur?
- Who was the offending/offended player/team?
- Why might this have happened (factual previous incident)?
- Did you (or assistant) have a good view of the incident?
- What did you hear?
- How far away were you?
- How much force was used in the challenge
- Against which part of the body was the challenge made?
- Was medical attention required?
- Did the offended player need to leave the FOP/be substituted?
- How was the game restarted?
- Did the game proceed without any further incident?
- Did the dismissed player leave the FOP without further backchat?
- What was the score at the time/result of the match?
(Did you include Competition, Teams, Venue and Date)